Scott M. Singer has more than a decade of experience in representing major corporations, small and medium-sized businesses, and individuals in federal and state courts across the nation, as well as on a wide range of employment and corporate matters. His broad experience in litigation and dispute resolution includes cases concerning complex contractual issues, employment discrimination, civil rights claims, restrictive covenants, intellectual property, trade secrets, securities fraud, real estate disputes, partnership disputes, and bankruptcy. Scott’s practice also includes advising companies on corporate formation and structuring, negotiating and drafting a variety of agreements, and providing employment counseling.
Mr. Singer’s began practicing law in New York City, representing multi-billion-dollar clients, primarily in litigation, with two ﬁrms of over 100 years of experience: the international law ﬁrm Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP and the Manhattan-based Davis & Gilbert LLP. Scott relocated to his native South Florida in 2011, where he served as Of Counsel to Weiss Serota Helfman, a commercial law and government affairs ﬁrm, before founding Singer Law Ofﬁce, P.A.
Scott graduated cum laude
from Harvard University with a bachelor’s degree in government and received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center. While at Georgetown, Mr. Singer was a staff member of and note author for The Tax Lawyer
and served as a legal intern to the Chief Judge of the United States Tax Court.
Mr. Singer has earned the AV Preeminent® rating from Martindale-Hubbell, its highest possible rating for both ethical standards and legal ability, in three different practice areas. Scott is also the vice president of a commercial real estate investment ﬁrm, and oversees the ﬁrm’s operations, financial planning, and marketing. Scott’s experiences in running small businesses help him better understand his clients’ needs.
Scott is proud to serve as a member of the Boca Raton City Council, where he resides with his family. As an elected official, Scott also serves as the Chairman of the Boca Raton Community Redevelopment Agency, and is involved with a number of other civic and community organizations.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, DC
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
A.B., cum laude, 1998
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- Florida, 2004
- New York, 2004
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT INCLUDES
- Member, Boca Raton City Council
- Chairman, Boca Raton Community Redevelopment Agency
- Previously served on Boca Raton Education Advisory Board
- Member, Government Affairs Committee of Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Pine Crest School Alumni Council
- Leadership Boca, Class of 2013
- The Florida Bar and Young Lawyers Division
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association