Please visit SingerLawOffice.blogspot.com
for issues of the Singer Law Report, a newsletter on current legal and business issues.
- “Employment Restrictive Covenants and Other Post-Employment Restrictions” – Co-author of Chapter in West’s multi-volume treatise, Commercial Litigation in New York State Courts, 2010
- “Arbitration Discovery Has Its Limits,” Co-author, Law 360, February 18, 2009
- “Avoiding the Accidental Contract,” Davis & Gilbert Litigation Newsletter, Spring 2010
- “Using Liquidated Damages Clauses in Employment Contracts,” Davis & Gilbert Litigation Alert, October 2009
- “State Insurance Law Change Designed To Allow Easier Path To Policyholders’ Coverage,” Davis & Gilbert Litigation Newsletter, Winter 2009
- “The Friendly Skies: Per Diem Allowances to Airline Employees Deemed Compensation in UAL Corporation v. Commissioner,” 56 TAX LAW. 323 (2002)